Our Motto: To seek perfection in every aspect of life.
1. The school follows a Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation System of Assessment for all classes through an ongoing frequent testing programme of Pen and Paper Tests, activities and projects. Promotion in the next class is granted on the basis of whole year`s performance of the students, hence it is important to be regular in work and attendance.
2. The school conducts four assessments for the Nursery, LKG and UKG classes in a year. Class I onwards there are four Formative and two Summative Assessments. The Formative assessments are activity based and pen-paper tests, while the Summative Assessments are strictly pen and paper tests.
3. To be eligible for promotion the student must secure an aggregate of 33% marks in the assessments.
4. The child must have a minimum of 75% attendance to appear for the final examination.
5. There is no provision for re-test in any subject, if a student is absent from an examination for any reason.
6. There is no provision for double promotion under any circumstances.
7. The decision of the Principal as regards promotion/detention is final.