Our Motto: To seek perfection in every aspect of life.
1. Students should arrive at the school 10 minutes before the Assembly. Soon after the Assembly bell, the school gates will be blocked and the late corners will be asked to go to home at the risk of the parents/guardians.
2. Every student should bring with him/her, daily the school diary. In case a student loses his diary a fine of Rs. 50/- will be levied and a new diary will have to be purchased with necessary remarks about the loss in it.
3. All are expected to attend class on the opening day after each of the vacations. Those absent without prior information will be fined Rs. 100/- per day. Those absent because of sickness must inform the school before or on the re-opening, failing which they must pay the above penalty. Absence more than five days immediately after a vacation renders the student liable to dismissal.
4. All leave must be applied for in writing to the Principal. No student shall proceed on leave without sanction and permission especially when the leave exceeds 2 days. The students who have been absent from the class must have the reason for their absence noted briefly in the regularity record. For failure to do this, a fine will be levied.
5. Care must be taken for all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desk or benches or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident, should be reported at once to the appropriate authority.
6. Any damage done will be made good by the one who does it. Anyone who sees something damaged should report the matter even if he/she does not know who has done it.
7. English shall be spoken at all times in the school premises by the students and teachers .Fine may be imposed on the students who willfully and out of negligence, do not use English language in the school campus.
8. Strict regularity, implicit obedience, honesty, courtesy in speech,cleanliness of dress and person are expected from every pupil. Students and their parents must strictly conform to the instructions, rules and regulations laid down in this regard.
9. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behaviour outside. Any report of objectionable conduct out of the school on the part of the pupils marks them liable to disciplinary action.
10. Students should take care of their books and belongings. Each article should be marked with the pupi;`s name, admission number and class. The school will not be responsible for any loss or damage done to them.
11. No Student is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours or recess without the explicit permission of the vice-principal. No child will be sent home even if some urgent need arises, unless a duly authorizd person comes to fetch him/her with a note of authority from parents or guardian.
12. Students are to address their teachers and all members of the school with respect and politeness.
13. No fines, funds or collections are to be made in the schoot without the written permission or notice from the Principal.
14. Parents and guardians are not allowed to meet their children without the permission of the principal/vice Principal teachers or to enter the school verandah / Class rooms during school hours.
15. Parents guardians who bring their wards to school must leave them inside the gate and go back immediately.
16. Silence must be observed in the school premises during class hours.
17. Fine may be imposed by the Principal for breaches against regularity or discipline.
18. No pupil will be promoted to the next class before the end of the school year.
19. No gifts to the members of the staff will be allowed without permission of the Principal.
20. All fees and dues for the term must be cleared in full before the beginning of the examination If not the pupils will not be allowed to sit for the examination nor will their Results be given.
21. The pupils are expected to have polite manners on all occasions. They should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with respect and politeness. They must show gentleness and courtesy to their companions They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
22. All children are expected to bring the tiffin with them for the noon recess.
23. Smoking and chewing pan, chewing gum or pan masala is strictly forbidden to the students.
24. Students should treat others respectfully and are responsible for other`s good name. Calling nick-names spreading rumours etc. are strictly forbidden.
25. It is compulsory for every student to take part in curricular and co-curricular activities organized by the school.
26. Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers and other dangerous materials to school.