Our Motto: To seek perfection in every aspect of life.
1. Students must be punctual , thety should arrive at the school 5 minutes before the first bell for assembly.
2. Students should come to school clearn and tidy with trimmed hair.
3. It is compulsory to bring the school diary and identiy card regularly.
4. Parents are requested not to visit wards or teachers in the classrooms without the prior premission of the Principal.
5. Students suffering from infectionas/contagious diseases shall not be premitted to attend school till full recovery. They should subnmit a medical fitness certificate in support of that.
6. The school reserves for itself the right to resticate a student for unsatisfactoy progress/bad conduct.
7. Writing or scribbing on the walls or causing damage to school property will be treated as misconduct.
8. Saturdays are off days for class Pre-Nursery to UKG.
9. No student will be sent home unless a duly authories person cames to fetch him/her. Please get a stamped pass issued
10. Absence from school must be supported by leave application by the parent or guardian of the student
1. Before withdrawing a student from the school,a month`s notice is to be given or a months`s fee in lieu of notice
2. No leaving certificate will be issued unless requested in writing by the parent and the dues are cleared.
3. Those who fail subsequently in Nursery and KG classes will not be allowed to continue in the school. Any pupil failing two years in sucession in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years will be struck of the rolls and transfer certificate will be issued.
4. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt to authority or wilful damage to school property is always a suffecient reason for dismissal
5. A Student who uses unfair means or give asistance in any form during examinations will be dismissed.
6. The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards.
7. Forbidden practices like smoking, use of drugs or intoxicants, rowdyism, rude behaviour, contempt to authority, casteism and communalism may cause immediate dismissal.
8. Bringing cameras, cellular phones or any such electronic devices are strictly forbidden and violation of this rule may cause immediate dismissal.
9. Buying and eating from Vendors or from shops when children are destined for school is strictly forbidden to the students. 10. After taking new admission in any class, if a pupil is absent for 10 continuous days, the name will be struck off the rolls.
11. If a student remains absent from the school for more than 10 days without any information to the principal, his/her name automatically stand struck off the rolls.